Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmas!

We had a wonderful Christmas! It started out in Firth where we enjoyed Christmas Eve and then Christmas morning, and then we drove down to Burley in the evening and enjoyed the rest of the day. We also drove down to Burley on Friday to have our exchange with all of my sisters. It was a week full of fun and laughter. I have a ton of pictures to share!






















As you can see, we played alot of Wii and guitar hero. I can say that I am a little addicted to both! What fun families we have!

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Jenni said...

Regie is growing up so fast. She has already changed so much since I last saw her. Tell her to slow down a little so I can keep up. Looks like you guys had a very fun Christmas. By the way, you look very skinny in these pictures, have you lost weight?

December 31, 2007 at 6:43 PM  
Blogger MommaM said...

Amber
Regie is just SO stinking cute. I can't wait to see you guys again. I think that we are going to come visit in Burley soon. I'll call... Love ya.

January 1, 2008 at 4:24 PM  
Blogger Jensen Family said...

Such a fun holiday. We enjoyed spending it with you guys. Thanks for joining us on New Years. We had a great time! Love Ya!

January 1, 2008 at 5:22 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

What cute pictures. That was such a fun Christmas! I love that baby. I especially love the pics of you and Gary. So stinkin cute. Love you guys.

January 1, 2008 at 6:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home