Christmas Shopping!
Yesterday evening Gary, Regie, and I went Christmas shopping! It was so much fun! I am truley excited for Regie to open her birthday and Christmas presents! My outlook has changed now that I have a child to buy for! That is all that matters now. But we are close to being done shopping for all of our loved ones! That is exciting also because I love to see everyone's reactions when they open their presents.
You have to go look at my sisters blog! My niece was taking care of Regie by giving her a snack to eat. It is the cutest thing ever, and I love love love the pictures that my sister took!!
This last weekend David and Julie (Regie's Grandparents) came and spent the day with us on Sunday! It was alot of fun to have them here with us! We went out to dinner and went and visited one of David's friends and then we came and relaxed here. Gary, Julie, and I played some card games, and I do have to admit that I KICKED BUTT! I am a card shark!! David did not want to play cards, he wanted to love on Regie girl!! He got he rup on her knees and she was really trying to crawl a little bit! It was a great day!!! I love all of my families so very much!!
Ever sine that she has really been up and moving. She tries to stand at every chance she gets! For example, I was unloading groceries and I had a little helper in the fridge.

She got in there and stood up all by herself! We are so proud of her!! She also did another amazing trick today! I was so excited when she did it! I couldn't wait for Gary to get home so that he could see her do it! If anyone has seen her lately you know that she goes from sitting to on her belly by doing the chinese splits, wel she gets back up by doing th same. She gets up on her knees, sits up on her knees, and then she does the spilts until her feet are in front of her! Isn't that just amazing. In the last few days she has really started moving! It is so fun to watch her learn new trciks!!
OH... I almost forgot another important milestone, she got another tooth! I tried to take a picture of it today! You are going to laugh, but if you squint your eyes and turn your head to the left you can see it a little. It is on our right side, her left on bottom.

Okay..Okay...you can't see it that well, but I will keep trying!!!
You have to go look at my sisters blog! My niece was taking care of Regie by giving her a snack to eat. It is the cutest thing ever, and I love love love the pictures that my sister took!!
This last weekend David and Julie (Regie's Grandparents) came and spent the day with us on Sunday! It was alot of fun to have them here with us! We went out to dinner and went and visited one of David's friends and then we came and relaxed here. Gary, Julie, and I played some card games, and I do have to admit that I KICKED BUTT! I am a card shark!! David did not want to play cards, he wanted to love on Regie girl!! He got he rup on her knees and she was really trying to crawl a little bit! It was a great day!!! I love all of my families so very much!!
Ever sine that she has really been up and moving. She tries to stand at every chance she gets! For example, I was unloading groceries and I had a little helper in the fridge.
She got in there and stood up all by herself! We are so proud of her!! She also did another amazing trick today! I was so excited when she did it! I couldn't wait for Gary to get home so that he could see her do it! If anyone has seen her lately you know that she goes from sitting to on her belly by doing the chinese splits, wel she gets back up by doing th same. She gets up on her knees, sits up on her knees, and then she does the spilts until her feet are in front of her! Isn't that just amazing. In the last few days she has really started moving! It is so fun to watch her learn new trciks!!
OH... I almost forgot another important milestone, she got another tooth! I tried to take a picture of it today! You are going to laugh, but if you squint your eyes and turn your head to the left you can see it a little. It is on our right side, her left on bottom.
Okay..Okay...you can't see it that well, but I will keep trying!!!
Labels: Family Time, Parent stuff

2 Comments:
Regie is just getting way to smart for her little britches!! I can't believe how fast she is getting.
That picture looks like she has two teeth. She is growing too fast and I don't get to see her enough! I love you.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home