Monday, December 17, 2007

Christmas Party and Missing Regie!

This weekend we celebrated Christmas with my grandparents (my mom's parents). Every year we get together and eat a big feast and play games (thanks Perry and Marcy!)and have a great time!! It was a wonderful day. This was little Regie's first one, she was born a couple of days after it last year!!! She enjoyed it! Grandma and Grandpa always do so much for all of us! We did something new this year though. My parents got their trailor all ready with hay and everything, and we went Christmas caroling! It was so much fun!



Regie enjoyed herslef too, but she rode in the truck with her great-grandpa and grandpa!


It was a great day! After the party, my sister told me that she was kidnapping Regie. At first I thought she was being funny, but Gary told her yes and that was that. I wasn't to sure about it because the longest I have ever been without her was for one night, and I missed her a ton then!!! But I knew she was going to be safe and that this way I could study for my final!!! But I miss her alot alot!!! I have a feeling though that she is getting spoiled rotten and that she is not going to want to come back home. Everytime I call she is laughing or getting loved on, so I have alot to live up to when she comes home tomorrow!! Thanks Jessica!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Jensen Family said...

Loved the Christmas party. It was so much fun!! I can't believe you have survived this long with out your girl. I didn't think you could do it. Good luck on your final tomorrow. I know you will do GREAT!!

December 17, 2007 at 6:14 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

Regie is just fine. She is happy as can be. I don't think she is even missing you!










J/K I know she is missing you but she is so happy and getting spoiled rotten! We are having a blast with her. Her cousins want to "Keep her forever!"

We totally enjoyed everyone at the party. It was so much fun and we will have some awesome memories forever!
Love ya.

December 17, 2007 at 6:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home