Holy Cow!
I have gotten so behind in my blogging! Lots to catch up on. First of all two weekends ago my brother-in-law got married. It was a beautiful day full of happiness!

I didn't take very many pictures, which totally suprises me, but I guess I was just having too much fun! Here is my two favorite people ever. As you can tell the sun was very bright!

I wore high-heeled boots that day. They kicked my butt! OUCH! I never wear high-heeled anythings. That last time I wore high-heels was at my wedding, and it wasn't for very long! I am very much a tennis shoe kind of gal.
We enjoyed the rest of the weekend relaxing and playing with Regie girl!

This last weekend was Thanksgiving! We had an absolutely wonderful time with my parents and all of my family! We played cards and ate all weekend long! It was perfect. We missed our Firth family very much, but we will make it up to them in the next few weekends! Here are some pictures that I took this weekend:
I think this is the cutest picture of her! You can even see her little dimple.

What a pair!

Nothing like visiting and playing cards to make a holiday a holiday!

The girls!

Regie sitting with the big kids. She so badley wants to be able to run and play with them all!

What a doll! Kaylie asked me to take a picture of her too, and with a smile like that how can you not obey?

4 generations.

Regie's first Thanksgiving dinner! She loved it!

I stopped feeding her for one moment to smile for the picture and she was wanting more, so she chomped on the plate! Cracks me up!

One last picture of Regie girl, because I think it is so darn cute!

Wow! I truely have so much to be thankful for!
I didn't take very many pictures, which totally suprises me, but I guess I was just having too much fun! Here is my two favorite people ever. As you can tell the sun was very bright!
I wore high-heeled boots that day. They kicked my butt! OUCH! I never wear high-heeled anythings. That last time I wore high-heels was at my wedding, and it wasn't for very long! I am very much a tennis shoe kind of gal.
We enjoyed the rest of the weekend relaxing and playing with Regie girl!
This last weekend was Thanksgiving! We had an absolutely wonderful time with my parents and all of my family! We played cards and ate all weekend long! It was perfect. We missed our Firth family very much, but we will make it up to them in the next few weekends! Here are some pictures that I took this weekend:
I think this is the cutest picture of her! You can even see her little dimple.
What a pair!
Nothing like visiting and playing cards to make a holiday a holiday!
The girls!
Regie sitting with the big kids. She so badley wants to be able to run and play with them all!
What a doll! Kaylie asked me to take a picture of her too, and with a smile like that how can you not obey?
4 generations.
Regie's first Thanksgiving dinner! She loved it!
I stopped feeding her for one moment to smile for the picture and she was wanting more, so she chomped on the plate! Cracks me up!
One last picture of Regie girl, because I think it is so darn cute!
Wow! I truely have so much to be thankful for!
Labels: Family Time, Holiday, Regie Pics

2 Comments:
I love all the pics. Regie is getting so big so fast. And she is very photogenic. Love Ya!!
I love the new layout. Looks awesome. What cute pics. Love you.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home