HAPPY BIRTHDAY REGIE!
We celebrated Regie's first birthday yesterday, and it was a blast! She was such a doll!! I think she had a wonderful time! I am posting many pictures most are pretty self-explanatory, but I will leave some notes here and there.
This is Regie's new smile, and it crakes me up. This was her before her party.


Here is a family shot we took right before her party, I think it turned out so cute, but Gary (the stinker) hid behind us, but we are all smiling which doesn't happen very often!

Here are alot of fun pictures of family that came and celebrated with us.








Gary and I made some yummy manacoti for everyone for dinner. I think it turned out great. But I could be a little partial?

Regie had a fun time opening her presents! She wore her crown for a minute. She got so many wonderful and fun presents! Thanks to everyone! She had a little help there for a minute! Cousins are the best!!


She had two cakes, one for everyone else (the tinker bell cake) and one for her only. She was so cute when she was eating it!! She put her mouth on it and sucked on the icing! It was fun to watch!





This morning she was so excited to play with all of her new toys! I got a couple of shots of her having fun!


I also got a couple of pictures this afternoon of her in one of her new outfits. She was being so cute and funny. She kept doing her funny smile that I love.


One last picture, this is her showing me that she is ONE. Gary and I worked on this for awhile last night with her. She doesn't hold it upright but she does it so cute! I love her so much!!!

Thanks for everyone who came and celebrated with us, what a great family we have!! LOVE YOU ALL!!
This is Regie's new smile, and it crakes me up. This was her before her party.
Here is a family shot we took right before her party, I think it turned out so cute, but Gary (the stinker) hid behind us, but we are all smiling which doesn't happen very often!
Here are alot of fun pictures of family that came and celebrated with us.
Gary and I made some yummy manacoti for everyone for dinner. I think it turned out great. But I could be a little partial?
Regie had a fun time opening her presents! She wore her crown for a minute. She got so many wonderful and fun presents! Thanks to everyone! She had a little help there for a minute! Cousins are the best!!
She had two cakes, one for everyone else (the tinker bell cake) and one for her only. She was so cute when she was eating it!! She put her mouth on it and sucked on the icing! It was fun to watch!
This morning she was so excited to play with all of her new toys! I got a couple of shots of her having fun!
I also got a couple of pictures this afternoon of her in one of her new outfits. She was being so cute and funny. She kept doing her funny smile that I love.
One last picture, this is her showing me that she is ONE. Gary and I worked on this for awhile last night with her. She doesn't hold it upright but she does it so cute! I love her so much!!!
Thanks for everyone who came and celebrated with us, what a great family we have!! LOVE YOU ALL!!
Labels: Birthday, Family Time, Food, Regie Pics

2 Comments:
What a fun 1st birthday party!! She was such a doll. She got some pretty fun stuff! Thanks so much for the yummy, yummy, yummy dinner. You guys are AWESOME!!
What an Angel! I love that baby. The party was awesome! What great hosts you are! We had a blast. Love you so much. Give my girl kisses from her favorite Aunt.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home