Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Sick Girl!

Regie has been really sick the last couple of days! Yesterday especially! She either has the flu or she may be getting alot of teeth? Poor thing sleep almost all day yesterday! It was really sad, but she seems to be getting a little better today. Her daddy stayed home with her for a couple of hours while I had a class. I took a picture of her last night after her bath. She was trying to be happy, poor thing!!!

Her daddy brought home some flowers for her after work last night! She was excited to see him!! What a good daddy!!



Last week Jennifer came over for awhile and I got a great picture of Regie and Jaycee!! I have to share it!

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Jenni said...

I'm so sorry Regie is sick. It's never fun to have a sick baby. It looks like you married a really good man. The flowers he got for Regie were so sweet.

December 11, 2007 at 10:37 AM  
Blogger Jessica said...

What a sweet, amazing Daddy! He melts my heart! Tell him how much I love him for being such a good Daddy, and an amazing Husband!
Your pictures are so cute.
I love you guys so much. Give Reggerz loves from all of us.

December 11, 2007 at 11:39 AM  
Blogger Jensen Family said...

I am so glad Regie is finally feeling well. We have missed having her. You should have seen the look on my kid's faces when they saw her for the first time this morning....they have really missed having her around. I love that pic of Regie and Jaycee...too cute!!

December 12, 2007 at 7:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

-Wow, Those girls (Jaycee Kay & Reggie) look just like their Moms, as well as I can recall.
-Long time ago?
-To you maybe.
-Just yesterday to the rest of us.

Uncle R.J.

December 14, 2007 at 1:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home