Thursday, December 6, 2007

Another Trick!!

Like I said yesterday, she is just learning one thing after another. I went in to check on her after I laid her down for a nap, and this is what I saw!


She is standing in her crib without anyone helping her up. It was bound to happen with this little girl! Tonight Gary and I are going to lower the mattress! That little stinker! She will be running before I know it!!!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

Oh .... I love that baby. She is so sweet. Give her some little snuggles from Auntie Jessi. Watch her close so she doesn't crawl right out of that crib. She is way to smart for her own good.
Love ya lots.

December 6, 2007 at 1:30 PM  
Blogger Jenni said...

She looks pretty cocky about her new achievements. I can see her getting into everything very soon. Good luck with that Christmas tree. She is adorable.

December 6, 2007 at 9:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home