Celebrating Regie's Birthday Round Two
We celebrated Regie's birthday here in Firth last night, and it was so much fun!! We ate some yummy homemade chicken noodle soup (thanks Julie) and had some yummy dessert! Here are some fun pictures of everyone having fun and loving on Regie!








Regie had fun opening all of her great gifts! Thanks everyone!


Unlike her first brthday cake, Regie did not stay clean. She had alot of fun getting messy this time. As you can see it started out wih her just licking her fingers but it got fun fast. She kept putting her hand on her head and laughing. What a sweet and messy girl!!




After everyone was gone and she had her bath Grandma loved on her and Addison and read them one of Regie's new books. Grandparents are the best!!

Today we bundled up and went and played out in the snow! Regie loved it and kept looking up at the snowflakes. She even caught a couple on her tounge. She is such a doll! Her aunt Toni was having fun playing with her! I love the snow!




Merry Christmas Eve to everyone! I love you all and I hope that your Christmas is full of love and laughter!!
Regie had fun opening all of her great gifts! Thanks everyone!
Unlike her first brthday cake, Regie did not stay clean. She had alot of fun getting messy this time. As you can see it started out wih her just licking her fingers but it got fun fast. She kept putting her hand on her head and laughing. What a sweet and messy girl!!
After everyone was gone and she had her bath Grandma loved on her and Addison and read them one of Regie's new books. Grandparents are the best!!
Today we bundled up and went and played out in the snow! Regie loved it and kept looking up at the snowflakes. She even caught a couple on her tounge. She is such a doll! Her aunt Toni was having fun playing with her! I love the snow!
Merry Christmas Eve to everyone! I love you all and I hope that your Christmas is full of love and laughter!!
Labels: Birthday, Family Time, Food, Regie Pics

3 Comments:
Wow! What cute pictures. I love it. She is so amazingly beautiful! I love that baby.
Love you guys. Hope your Christmas was absolutely Awesome!
Merry Christmas and Happy Birthday Regie! She is the cutest little 1 year old. Hurray for you Amber, you've been a Mom for a year now. You must be doing a good job because she is perfect.
Is there some hidden message that Regie has a beautiful "Angel" Food White cake at the Lindsay party and a "Devils" Food Chocolate cake at the Cederberg party? I'm not sure what it means but it must mean something, right?
We do have a lot of "fun" in Firth! Maybe we need to behave a little better....
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home