Sunday, November 11, 2007

Crafts

This week and weekend was eventful and for the most part very fun!! It started out with the news that we are moving. Long story.....but the best part is that we are moving to the apartments that we use to live in. They are right on the canyon. They also have a swimming pool, hot tub, and a great exercise room! I am so excited about that! So we are moving the weekend after Thanksgiving! It is ending up that everything has worked out so perfectly for us!

On tuesday I met up with my two best friends from highschool. Kashayla, Jenni, and their cute girls! It was a great time. I haven't seen Jenni for years, and Kashayla and I don't see each other nearly enough (especially because we live in the same town!) It was wonderful! I wish I had pictures to show of our reunion, but I took my camera and forgot the memory card. Didn't work out so well for me. But Jenni took some pictures and posted them on her blog. I miss all of our good times in high school. How lucky was I to have such wonderful friends in high school, and to still have such wonderful friends now! Also on tuesday Gary came home and suprised Regie and I. He brought home flowers for both of us! He also had Ratatouille and some sparkling grape juice! We put Regie to bed and we watched our new cartoon and drank some sparklie! It was fun, we needed it! How lucky am I to have Gary as my husband!

This weekend we enjoyed a birthday party and we went to my parents and crafted the rest of the weekend! Our nephew Ori Clyde turned 4! He is such a sweet guy. It was fun to celebrate his birthay with him! We headed to Burley afterwards and we made cute winter pillows, cute turkeys, and cute believe blocks! It was a fun jam-packed weekend. The guys even enjoyed themselves watching football! Here are my crafts:





Here is a cute picture of our Regie girl on the way to Burley. She is growing up way too fast! We love her so very much!

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Jenni said...

Cute crafts! I want to come and make crafts with you sometime. It sounds like a lot of fun and you make a lot of cute stuff. I also had fun seeing you last week.

November 12, 2007 at 7:18 AM  
Blogger Jessica said...

I had so much fun this weekend. Our stuff turned out so cute. I am ready for the next craft day. My favortie part though was getting my Regie fix. I love that sweet girl. I can't believe how much she changes everytime I see her. What a jabber box. I love you guys.

November 12, 2007 at 8:01 AM  
Blogger Jensen Family said...

Thanks for sharing such a fun weekend with us. Ori's party turned out so fun and the craft day was a blast! Love You Long Time - Jen

November 12, 2007 at 8:22 AM  
Blogger Adele said...

Amber!! I just happened upon your blog- thought I'd say hi!!! I don't run into you enough on campus!! Good luck in school!
Adele Aston

November 16, 2007 at 6:37 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home