Oh Christmas Tree!
Gary and I put up our Christmas tree last night and we decorated it tonight! I love how it turned out. I think Regie girl likes it also!


I love Christmas time! I am excited for it all: the decorations, family, fun, food, everything! Regie girls birthday is also coming up! I am very excited for that as well!
I made these magnet boards. I am excited that they turned out. They are now hanging in my scrapbook room where they will be well used!!
I love Christmas time! I am excited for it all: the decorations, family, fun, food, everything! Regie girls birthday is also coming up! I am very excited for that as well!
I made these magnet boards. I am excited that they turned out. They are now hanging in my scrapbook room where they will be well used!!

6 Comments:
I love the Christmas tree. Merry Christmas! I need to see your house in person. It looks very cute.
Your Christmas tree looks AWESOME!!! and I love the magnet boards. Thanks for making me one. You are defintely in my top three favorite sisters!! :)
Your tree is so cute. Reggie is going to love the lights. Let me know how many times she pulls the tree down on herself??? We had to switch to a small little charlie brown tree while the babies were little (did less damage when it was pulled over!) and this will be our first chritsmas with a big tree again. I love the holiday time. It is so much fun.
Love you.
Amber, I know I've said it before, but Regie is gorgeous. Just like her mommy. I can't believe that she's almost 1. They grow up so fast. I think that we are going to go up to Caldwell soon. I'd love to visit with you on our way. I'll let you know when we get closer. Love ya,
Elisa
Oh, and I do really like your tree and your magnet board. That's so cute. I want one.
Haven't heard from you in awhile! Time to update! What did you think about the Oreo Cookie??? What else is going on with you? I want to hear from you.
Love you.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home