OH MY GOSH....she looks so old in those pictures. Time just goes by way to fast when your kids are babies. I love the pictures. They turned out GREAT!!!
I just looked at all of your holiday posts again and I saw your sister-in-laws blog, and I must say, I am so thankful that you married into such a neat family! I love all of the pictures, and I absolutely love the way you can feel the love just from looking at the pictures. I know how special our family is so it is awesome to see how special Gary's family is also.
That's all! Just wanted to make sure you realized how lucky you two are and our little Reggie Girl. :) Family is Amazing!
Love these pictures. Where did you have them done? The tutu is so cute. I had to buy Lizzie. I wish I was as crafty as you are. I want to see you guys again.
Gary and I met in 2003 and have been together ever since. We have been happily married since June of 2005 and had a beautiful baby girl in December of 2006. She has been such a wonderful addition ever since. (I can't believe she is now 2!) We are adding to our family in June of 2009 and we couldn't be happier! Gary works hard at Rocky Mountain Supply and I will be finishing nursing school in May! We are busy, but very happy, which is all you can really ask for!
8 Comments:
Very, Very Cute.
Give her kisses and hugs from us.
We love you guys.
OH MY GOSH....she looks so old in those pictures. Time just goes by way to fast when your kids are babies. I love the pictures. They turned out GREAT!!!
====Cute====
I just looked at all of your holiday posts again and I saw your sister-in-laws blog, and I must say, I am so thankful that you married into such a neat family! I love all of the pictures, and I absolutely love the way you can feel the love just from looking at the pictures. I know how special our family is so it is awesome to see how special Gary's family is also.
That's all! Just wanted to make sure you realized how lucky you two are and our little Reggie Girl. :) Family is Amazing!
Love you so much.
Love these pictures. Where did you have them done? The tutu is so cute. I had to buy Lizzie. I wish I was as crafty as you are. I want to see you guys again.
LOVE the new pictures.............she is such a doll. i don't think you could take a bad picture of her if you tried.
Love you guys
The pics are so cute! So when is it going to be time for another one? :) Just kidding. (well sorta kidding)
What a cute little girl!! how beautiful!! i just wanted to say hi.
Kona Haycock Harper
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home