Easter and Abbie's Prom
WARNING!! Picture Overload!!!
Okay, so I am a little behind! But I have good reasons! 1-I forgot my camera on Easter so I had to use my sisters (Jennifers) all day. So I just barely got these pictures from her camera. 2-School has been very busy! Fun and I love it, but busy!! 3- By the end of the day I am one tired prego! Not that that's a good enough of an excuse, but I am using it!!! So lets get updated!!!
Easter-
What a fun weekend! We spent it in Burley with my family! On Saturday night we dyed Easter eggs! Regie really loved it! She was very precise and was so careful we all of her eggs. She was so artistic, in a two year old kind of way! It was fun to watch her and how hard she concentrated! She got messy, but that is the best part! Here are some egg decorating pictures!
This last weekend was my little sister's senior prom! She wanted her sisters there to help her get ready and to send her off! I was excited that it worked out that I could make it! She looked so beautiful! I on the other hand looked huge!! Yikes!
Notice her blue boy shorts/panties! We are currently in the potty training stage! She is doing so great!! We have had a few accidents, but she is really doing good! She loves wearing panties! She hates her diapers. She actually took one off the other day and said she didn't want diapers anymore! She lets us know when she needs to go. I am really excited for her!
Well, I am now caught up!! YEAH! I just passed my second to last nursing test yesterday!! Another big YEAH! I am really loving my OB rotation! I hope to work there in the near future!! Two weeks and one day left, I can't wait!!!

4 Comments:
Oh my goodness... So much to comment on!!
1- You look amazing for being 8 months prego! I was a fatso by 8 months! You look SO GREAT!!
2- Yay for being almost done with Nursing School!! I LOVED my OB rotation as well! So much fun! That rotation was why I delivered in Twin.. I loved it there!
3- Your sister looks so pretty- Her dress is amazing!
How fun! I love lots of pictures. I am glad that you guys had such a great Easter.
Abbie looked gorgeous for her prom.
I think you look adorable. You probably aren't feeling adorable right now, but at least you look really great. I'll post a pic of me on my blog, and you'll be happy that you don't get as big as I do. :) Love ya!
I am always more than happy to share my camera, because who knows when I might need to share yours! :) Easter was a ton of fun. Wish I could have been there for Abbie's last prom, but I am glad you took lots of pictures. She looks amazing!
Dyeing eggs (and a belly), easter egg hunt, play-doh, sidewalk chalk, kites. Wow! I want to do all those things! :) What a fun Easter. And you do not look fat in the picture with Abbie. You both look great. I can't believe she looks so mature, and you don't look 8 months pregnant to me.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home