Well this weekend ended up very differently than I had expected. I was suppose to work (precept) on both Friday and Saturday, so Gary and Regie decided to head out of town for the weekend!! Well, plans changed. I went in on Friday and both my precepting nurse and I were sick. So they sent us home. Gary was still planning on going and I almost joined him but we decided it was smarter for me to work on Saturday so that I only had two more days left in my preceptorship. So trying to be an adult I let my family drive away with out me. I went grocery shopping and I relaxed, and maybe I even pouted a little. Well that night my nurse called and said that she wasn't going to go in on Saturday either. Now, I am not sure if it is because I am such a family person, or that I am pregnant, but I got very sad. I could have went with my family. After calling Gary and having him laugh at his emotional pregnant wife, I decided I was going to do something fun and productive the rest of my weekend alone. So I woke up on Saturday (after sleeping in) and I cut up some fruit to dehydrate.


They turned out really yummy! I also played with pictures and sent some to Costco. Can you believe that this is my Regie girl when she was just a couple of weeks old. I wonder if her little sister will look anything like her?


I also started working on a special project for Regie's room. I and not done yet, but here is a sneak peak. (It won't mean anything to you yet, but I am sure excited!!)


I finally started to enjoy my weekend alone. Even though I missed my family very much!! I also got my entire house cleaned (vacuumed, dusted, moped, and all!) So even though my weekend turned out differently than expected, I ended up being very productive! My family got back Sunday afternoon and I couldn't love on them enough!!!
For other news, I am offically under then 100 day mark for my pregnancy! YEAH!! The baby will be here in no time!! I can't wait!!!
Labels: Baby, Food, Home Decor
4 Comments:
I'm sorry that you missed going with your family, but it sounds like you got a lot done without them there. I can't believe that baby will be here so soon. Can't wait to meet her. Love ya!
next time head over to my house after yours is finished! :)
I don't like to be without family either, but I am glad you got a lot done. And I am excited that Baby #2 is getting closer for you!
I love dehydrating. I need to get motivated to start up with it again. I can't wait to see what you are making.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home