YAY!!! Two girls are so much fun. It is also nice that you do not have to buy as many new things...(not that I didn't, but o-well, I try to to tell myself that!!) I am so excited for you guys!
I realized I never told you congratulations on having another girl. I can only imagine all the fun slumber parties the three of you will have. Maybe this means I'm having a girl too since the three of us had the same thing the first time.
Gary and I met in 2003 and have been together ever since. We have been happily married since June of 2005 and had a beautiful baby girl in December of 2006. She has been such a wonderful addition ever since. (I can't believe she is now 2!) We are adding to our family in June of 2009 and we couldn't be happier! Gary works hard at Rocky Mountain Supply and I will be finishing nursing school in May! We are busy, but very happy, which is all you can really ask for!
11 Comments:
Congrats! Love you!
YAY!!! Two girls are so much fun. It is also nice that you do not have to buy as many new things...(not that I didn't, but o-well, I try to to tell myself that!!) I am so excited for you guys!
WOO HOO WOO HOO!! I am so excited for you. Now you don't have to completely redo the nursery! I can't wait for my new niece to get here!
Congrats!!!! That is so exciting. I loved having a sister that was 20months older than me. We are now best friends!
I hope you're feeling well!
congrats!! how fun it will be for regie to have a sister so close in age! congrats!
Congrats! Keep us updated on the pregnancy and everything! I am starting to feel really uncomfortable- not to discourage you or anything!
Congrats!! I am very jealous!!
That is so cool-we are so happy for you guys.
Congrats! Regie will be such a cute big sister. How fun that she will get to show her new little sister how to do all the girl stuff!
Congrats! We didn't find out what we're having- but I'm secretly hoping for a girl- sisters are so much fun!
I realized I never told you congratulations on having another girl. I can only imagine all the fun slumber parties the three of you will have. Maybe this means I'm having a girl too since the three of us had the same thing the first time.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home