Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Spring!!!

It was 73 degrees today! Yeah for SPRING!
Gary had a week off last week and thanks to that we had a week of rain, snow, and wind! Even though we had bad weather, we had fun spending time with both families! Now we are back to our old schedules of work, school, and daycare and the sun is shining! What luck! Oh well, bring on Spring! The last three days we have been playing outside alot. We got our garage organized, our lawn mowed, and the sidewalked chalked! Life is good! Here are a few pictures from today.

I love this one! They were watching airplanes! We could not love this girl more! She makes every day so wonderful! Especially when she gives me big smiles like this!!

This week I started my last rotation for nursing school! It is OB! I love it! I have always known that this is the field for me! We have only had two classes, and I am already in love!! I hope to find a job in this field when I graduate! Keep your fingers crossed for me!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Babydoll said...

Too bad about the crummy weather while Gary was off work. But I am glad it is warming up. Regie sure does have a smile that makes you happy. And good luck with your last rotations.

April 15, 2009 at 2:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home