I'm Back!!
I cant believe how fast two weeks can fly by! Life has been so busy and crazy! Regie and I have been fighting a horrible cold for the last week and a half. Gary has been trying to get it as well. School has been non-stop craziness and I have spent every possible minute with my nose in a book. Well, every minute that I haven't been loving on my sick girl and/or laughing with my husband. But luckily we are all surviving. I just took my first test for the semester and somehow passed it with a B. Regie has been so sweet and loving, even though the poor thing has been so sick. And Gary has been non-stop supportive, helpful, and full of a positive attitude! We hardly took any pictures in the last two weeks, but I have some!
Here is our sicky! Poor thing! She has been so good about letting us wipe her nose or trying to help her cough. This picture was taken last weekend, and during that weekend this little girl didn't eat one thing for two days. And believe me we tried many different things.
That same weekend David and Julie (Gary's parents) drove down to spend a day with us. Regie was so excited to see them. She gave them both some good loves. She loved having them here. Gary took this picture! They had just drove up and she was watching them out the window. Funny thing is that we didn't take another picture after this. I guess we were just enjoying our company too much to realize!
I got these two pictures a couple of days ago. I couldn't believe how grown up she looked. And she was giving me some great smiles! You can tell by her eyes that she is starting to get a little more life in her. I am so glad.
Well thats it! Not a whole lot to share but it feels like so much has happened. The best part about time going by so fast is that I am now 20 weeks along in the pregnancy! We find out on friday what the sex of the baby is! Let me know what you think. Gary and I are both so excited to find out! We are ready to call it by a name instead of "baby" or "it". We neither wanted to say a specific sex so that we didn't get too attached or jinx it. So I wll keep you posted! I better start doing work for the next test, it's in two weeks. YIKES!
Labels: Regie Pics, School

3 Comments:
Congrats on the B! Now that I have a kid, I am wondering how anyone can do nursing school with children. I feel like I don't get anything done and I definitely would not have gotten through nursing school. You are amazing... seriously!! I'm excited to hear what you are having!
You're right, she does look really grown up in those pictures. I just love it when she does the sort-of forced smile and her eyes light up. Sounds like you are getting into a good groove with school, baby on the way, home life, etc. while being under the weather. You are amazing!
Hey AMBER!!! I tagged you on my blog! haha fun I know-
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home