Still here!
So I know I have been MIA, but school is kicking my butt! I only have one more week of this section and then I should have a little more time to catch up! So don't give up on me.
I will however post some pictures from this weekend real quick. (We spent time in both Burley and Firth.) I didn't take any pictures in Firth, we were having too much fun playing with all the kids. But on Friday night we went and watched Abbie Jo cheer at her last home basketball game. She got honoured that night too! Regie enjoyed seeing family, but wasn't in love with the band. We had a great weekend!
Labels: Family, Regie Pics, Sports

7 Comments:
Yay! You are alive.... I was starting to wonder :) I want to see pictures of your bump (if you have one yet) You're so skinny. Love you! See you this weekend.... (wink)
Hey! Are you in Advanced Med/surg first?? I think that is the best way to do it- that's what I did and I loved that I really could relax a little after I had finally passed adv. med/surg! Everything else is a breeze!! You're almost there!!
Looks like fun. You can tell Regie is loved much...
sorry school is getting ya! You can do it! thanks for posting pics. so weird to see that gym with the bobcats on it.......i miss my old gym... lol
What cute pics. Abbie is going to love those.
I want to see some pictures of your belly missy.. I know you have to have some.. You take enough picutres..
Abbie is so gorgeous. I just can't get over it. How fun that you are able to see family often. I think it really helps when your schedule is crazy!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home