Playing and a Sick Girl
Well, I wanted to post these pictures when I took them on Wednesday, but it didn't work out like I had planned. Busy week followed by a weekend with a really sick girl! And I mean sick! She had a temperature at her sitters on Friday and it has all gotten worse since then. She woke up at 9:30 on Saturday morning and hasn't been herself since. She had a bad cough, she completely lost her voice, and she has been running a temperature. I took her to the doctor's yesterday and he said she has what is equivalent to an adult sinus cold/infection. So he put her on an antibiotic and said try to keep fluids down her. Well we have tried, but she wont drink very much and all we have gotten down her otherwise is two popsicles, a very little amount of soup, a spoon full of ice cream, and that it for two days. POOR THING! But we are trying!! This evening she is trying to get her voice back and she has actually played a little, but she just fell asleep eating her popsicle. She is just so worn out! I am so glad that Gary and I were both able to just stay home and love on her these last two days! I hate when my girl is sick!
Well, back to the pictures! Like I said, these were taken on Wednesday. We were playing and I got some great pictures that I have to share!!

3 Comments:
I'm so sorry she's sick. Give her a hug from us down here.
You guys seriously have too much fun at your house! :) Too bad she is sick. And the equivalent of an adult cold. Yuck! I hope she gets better fast. My little guy is sick right now too, so I really know how sad it is!
I can't believe how small you look for being so far along!! NO FAIR!! I hope Regie starts to feel better!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home