We have been playing with lots of our family this week. My sister Jessica's kids came and stayed with us for a few days. Regie loved having them around. On Wednesday we had a little picnic. Nothing like a spring day and Dairy Queen hamburgers to make a person happy!!! (By the way, I am so glad Spring has come around for a few days!!) Here are the pictures from our picnic!!!

What a fun pair these two are!!
This girl was enjoying her french fries and dip. Maybe more dip than fries, but she was sure happy!!


Love this picture!!!!!!
A couple of monkeys!


She loves swings!!!




On Wednesday night we met up with Gary's brother and sister-in-law. They were staying in a hotel here in Twin and they invited us over to go swimming in the pool. Here is Regie girl in her new swimming suit.

She was combing her hair. She is wearing a cute little cover over her swimming suit! I love Target!!!


Here is Laeni girl in her swimming suit.

Love the big smile!!!

She hasn't been in a swimming pool for a very long time, so I wasn't sure if she would enjoy it or not? Lets just say that she loved it!!!! Once we got the little floaters on her she wanted us to let her go so she could swim! And she would. More floating I guess but she loved doing it by herself. She had to be reminded a couple of time to keep her mouth closed, but she would just float and swim like a little frog. I can't wait to take her swimming again!!!


Gary has never swam with us before. He just doesn't love the water. Well he totally surprised us. I didn't even know that he packed a swimming suit! It was the best surprise ever! Regie and I were just playing when all of a sudden Gary climbed in the pool. It made my day! And Regie was so very excited! She was such a daddies girl! She wanted to be right by him. It was so much fun!!!! I am so glad that he joined us! Nothing is better than playing with your family!!!



Here is Jake, Toni, and Laeni! We had so much fun playing with them!!! Thanks again guys! We loved it!



This weekend we headed off to Burley to celebrate my Dad's birthday! I was suppose to work both Saturday and Sunday, so on Friday night we had an early celebration. Here is Regie girl coloring right before we left. I had to add these because I thought they were so cute! She gets so into it. What a sweet girl!!


Here are two of my most favorite guys ever!!!

She loves riding the horse at Grandma and Grandpa's house! She is starting to get brave on it.

I made some cupcakes for my Dad, and Regie picked out the candles. Here he is about to blow it out.

He got some help!

We were missing some grand kids, but this was sure a fun evening.

Happy Birthday Dad! I hope you had a great day! We love you very much!!!
Labels: Birthday, Cousins, Family Time, Regie Pics, Water Time
4 Comments:
Love Reggie's swimming suit. You guys always seem to pack so much fun into every weekend.
Looks like a lot of fun! Regie is such a cute little stinker. I love her new suit and her hair is so cute. Love you :)
You do always know how to have a good time. How nice that you were able to go home for your dad's birthday. And I am so excited for the weather to be so nice. I love being outside and having picnics. Yeah spring!
Oh my gosh-she looks so grown up-I love her hair, it is so, so cute. I can't believe it has been that long since we have seen you that she has changed so much. what a cutie
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home