Deal of the day!
Today I went to Old Navy to go and buy the rest of Regie's outfit for Halloween (which I am very excited about) and I found a steal! This cute coat/jacket was on sale for $10.00!
We are going to the ward Halloween party tonight so I will have tons of pictures of Regie in her cute princess outfit to share!
I had to take a couple of pictures of Regie today because I dont know the last time I took pictures, so here is our sweet girl today! What a beautiful girl we have!!
Labels: Regie Pics

2 Comments:
I saw this jacket a month or two ago when I was in old navy I almost purchased it but decided to wait and buy something like it when Lindsay was walking (so you couls actually see it) So cute! Great bargain, cant wait to see it on her
A really cute jacket for a really cute girl. I do love those cheese pictures!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home