Memorial Weekend!!
I was just going through my pictures and I found some that I haven't posted yet. They are from Memorial weekend. I love them so I have to share!! There is a story that goes along with them so I will fill you in.
Regie likes to be in the middle of all the action. So the story starts out with her playing on top of the washer game that everyone was trying to play.


Grandpa letting her know that this situation isn't working well.

So grandpa helped her pack up her sticks....

..and lead her over to a little table and chairs that he made for her.



She had a blast! What a good grandpa!!!



Then she got to share some apples with grandpa.


The whole weekend was fun!!
My mom riding Ori's bike.

Regie and I.
A fit.
Laughter again!

Playing with cousins.
Games and more laughter.
I am glad I found these pictures!!!
Regie likes to be in the middle of all the action. So the story starts out with her playing on top of the washer game that everyone was trying to play.
Grandpa letting her know that this situation isn't working well.
So grandpa helped her pack up her sticks....
..and lead her over to a little table and chairs that he made for her.
She had a blast! What a good grandpa!!!
Then she got to share some apples with grandpa.
The whole weekend was fun!!
My mom riding Ori's bike.
Regie and I.
Labels: Camping, Family Time, Regie Pics

2 Comments:
Don't you absolutely love finding pictures??? What awesome pictures. I love them.
Love you so much.
How fun! You need to put that story into a scrapbook! When you get Photoshop let me know and I'll run some basics for you and a couple of other friends that have asked. I LOVED seeing you this weekend. It was so fun to meet Regie again too. What a delightful child. She is really a ray of sunshine even though you said she was grouchy. Talk to you soon!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home