Sunday, June 15, 2008

Camping and A Birthday Party

What a FUN weekend!!

Thursday...

Regie and I got ready to head to Nat-Soo-Pah to start the Lindsay family with my parents. We made a batch of no bake cookies (per Abbie's request) and then headed off. I was so excited to see all of my wonderful family that I don't get to see as often as I would like. Regie was so excited to be outside and around lots of kids. She was especially happy that there were "puppies" there. She wouldn't leave those poor sweet animals alone.

Regie with her new favorite toys. Luckily Aunt Vicki and Uncle Dennis were kind enough to let her play with them.

Abbie kidnapped my camera and had a little bit of fun. Here are her pictures:




What a dork!

Regie with the "puppies". She wanted to be with them in their cage.
Begging to get back into the cage.
Abbie loved that Regie could do this face!!
We headed home late that evening so that we could get some sleep.

Friday...

Regie and I woke up and headed back up to the reunion.

Regie again in with the puppies. She loved those two dogs. And she even said there names well. Cooper and Honey. They were so patient with her.
My wonderful cousins from Washington.Regie talked Uncle Craig into letting her take the dogs for a walk. She was in heaven. When she finally decided to leave those poor dogs alone for a minute she wanted to join in the squirt gun war that was going on.

She decided to drink the water versus shooting someone with it.
She loved every minute of it.
But the bowl wasn't doing justice. She saw the older kids using the faucet and she wanted to try too.
But she got more than she expected. She had to show me what she did.Cousins.
Regie and Grandma.
After we played for awhile Regie and I headed home to get ready for our birthday get together. Gary picked us up and we headed off to Pocatello. It was my mother-in-laws birthday! It was a wonderful dinner!! Regie was so happy to see her grandparents!




Saturday...

The three of us woke up and headed back to the reunion. We played lots of games including the washer game. Dad and Maddie were the undefeated champions.

Daddy and Regie!!
Grandma playing the washer game.
We were trying to protect Regie's head from the sun. It didn't last very long.
Grandma and I.
Headed to the swimming pool.

Swimming!!!






Regie again getting spoiled by her aunt Kerri. This time with a sucker that she shared with the puppies.


It was an overall wonderful weekend! We visited for awhile on Sunday and then headed home to spend the rest of Father's day.

Happy Father's Day Gary!!! Regie and I are so lucky to have you in our lives!! Your an amazing father!!! Thank you!! We love you!!

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Jensen Family said...

Great pictures! Looks like you had a great time!!

June 17, 2008 at 9:04 AM  
Blogger Sandy N said...

Sounds like a fun reunion. Hopefully I will see you in a few weeks when we are there

June 18, 2008 at 2:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home