Sunday, March 16, 2008

Our Sunday

We've had a wonderful Sunday! It has been full of family time, which we all three needed! It started out with some spring cleaning in Regie's room. While we were cleaning and organizing clothes and toys, we found a ducky robe and put it on Regie. It was so cute I had to take some pictures!!!





This afternoon we went and looked at our house. Troy had all of the interior walls done and already had outside wall sheeting done also! It is so exciting!! It is fun to walk through and actually see where the rooms are going to be!! I took lots of pictures!! Oh, but first Regie and Ori were playing at the house. It was so cute to see them together. Regie loves Ori so much! She was just laughing at everthing he did. He was helping her stand up. I have to share.


Here are pictures of the house!












We went and looked at the canyon after the house! What a beautiful day!


Our day ended with a couple of games of tennis to finish a woderful day!

Labels: , ,

9 Comments:

Blogger Jensen Family said...

Your house is looking so good! I love that picture of Regie and Ori, I might just have to steal that one. Sorry we didn't play tennis tonight, but maybe another time when T isn't so tired! Love Ya!

March 16, 2008 at 8:06 PM  
Blogger Jenni said...

Regie is such a doll. And your house is really coming along. I can't wait to see the finished product.

March 16, 2008 at 10:32 PM  
Blogger MommaM said...

Wow! Troy is awesome! I wish I had a brother-in-law that built houses. Regie and Ori are SO cute together. Love ya.

March 17, 2008 at 9:11 AM  
Blogger Jessica said...

I want to steal Troy. He is AMAZING!
They are pouring our concrete today at 3:00! I am so excited. Your house looks so awesome. I can't believe how fast things are going.
It is so exciting!
Love you so much.

March 18, 2008 at 11:58 AM  
Blogger Jessica said...

I got so excited about the house I forgot to comment on my precious, beautiful, sweet neice. Those pictures are awesome. She is so cute. What fun pics.
I love that baby. Give her kisses for me. Can't wait for this weekend. I need some family bonding.
Love you.

March 18, 2008 at 12:01 PM  
Blogger Andrea Hardman said...

Wonderful pictures. But I still haven't heard. Where is this new house?
Andrea

March 18, 2008 at 1:28 PM  
Blogger Cederberg Family said...

Andrea, the house is being built here in Twin Falls!

March 18, 2008 at 1:51 PM  
Blogger Robin said...

Your house is going to be so nice!! Love the pictures of the canyon!

March 27, 2008 at 8:58 AM  
Blogger Craig And Kerri said...

Looks like things are moving right along, Great Job Troy!!

March 31, 2008 at 2:38 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home