Velentine Pictures
Here is the three of us on Valentine's Day!

It was a great day! Here are a couple of pictures that I took of Regie girl!


This is what Gary got me for Valentine's Day, he made me a bubble bath and had my favorite treats and magazines for me. He is the best!!!

I hope everyone had a wonderful day also!!!
It was a great day! Here are a couple of pictures that I took of Regie girl!
This is what Gary got me for Valentine's Day, he made me a bubble bath and had my favorite treats and magazines for me. He is the best!!!
I hope everyone had a wonderful day also!!!
Labels: Family Time, Holiday, Regie Pics

1 Comments:
She is so precious, Amber. I think that Brooklyn and Regie look kinda similar. They must be cousins! Love you so much.
Andrea
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home