Prize From Jen and Moulton Family Visit
I got my great prize for Pay It Forward from my sister Jennifer awhile back ago and I love it! It is perfect, so I thought I would share a picture:

It has her wonderful recipe for her sour cream sugar cookies, which I love!! It also has these cute cookie cuters!

And this really cute towel to hang on my stove!

My favorite part was the little note she put on it which said:
Congrats on winning my Pay It Forward!!
I hope you can enjoy this and use it to make some sweets for the sweethearts in your life!
Love-Jen
I think I might make some yummy cookies tonight! Thanks Jen!
Speaking of Jennifer, she is selling some dang cute bows that she is making! They are really cute and they look great in her daughters hair! You should go check it out! Here are pictures of some of her bows!



I am going to buy some for Regie...she just needs to grow some longer hair!
My wonderful cousin who I love so much (Elisa) and her family stopped by today on thier way to Boise. Bryce and Hyrum are the sweetest little guys! I love that they took the time to come say hi to me! Thanks Moulton Family! I took some fun pictures:




And because I love her so much, here is a picture of my Regie girl!!

It has her wonderful recipe for her sour cream sugar cookies, which I love!! It also has these cute cookie cuters!
And this really cute towel to hang on my stove!
My favorite part was the little note she put on it which said:
Congrats on winning my Pay It Forward!!
I hope you can enjoy this and use it to make some sweets for the sweethearts in your life!
Love-Jen
I think I might make some yummy cookies tonight! Thanks Jen!
Speaking of Jennifer, she is selling some dang cute bows that she is making! They are really cute and they look great in her daughters hair! You should go check it out! Here are pictures of some of her bows!



I am going to buy some for Regie...she just needs to grow some longer hair!
My wonderful cousin who I love so much (Elisa) and her family stopped by today on thier way to Boise. Bryce and Hyrum are the sweetest little guys! I love that they took the time to come say hi to me! Thanks Moulton Family! I took some fun pictures:
And because I love her so much, here is a picture of my Regie girl!!
Labels: Family Time

4 Comments:
This comment has been removed by the author.
I am so glad that you liked your pay it forward gift. I can't wait to taste your cookies!! Thanks for sharing about my bows. You rock my world!!
Cute pics. I got my present from Jen too! Isn't she so creative and cute. I love my sisters.
It was way fun to see you. I have a sour cream sugar cookie recipe too. I had never heard of it before. Trent's grandma passed it down. I love how soft they are. It's your turn to visit me now. Love ya.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home