Tuesday, February 12, 2008

I'm back!

To start, the best sound in the whole world.

I love her laugh! She had been laughing for awhile, so she was about done when this video ends! She is the best! The other night we made some really yummy pasta and we let her feed herself! Here is the proof:





This weekend Julie, Erin, and Addison came and spent some time with us! It was great! We loved every minute of it! On Saturday night Erin and I made some hair clips for our girls! I think they turned out great!! But, by the time we were done making them our girls were both sleeping. So Erin and I tried them in our hair. Gary took some pictures, we were laughing so hard!!! Here are our pictures:







We were having so much fun! Thanks Julie, Erin, and Addison! We love you!

Special announcement! We found out this weekend that our brother and sister-in-law (Jake and Toni) our expecting thier first little bundle of joy! We couldn't be more excited for them! They will be great parents! Congrats you two, we love you!!!


Well, its offical! We are building a new home. We accepted the counter-offer on the lot and its now ours!!! We went and took some pictures this weekend!



I can't wait!! It will be so wonderful to have a home of our own!!

One last little something! I came home from my clinical tonight and my wonderful husband had already made dinner and had Regie all feed and bathed! He is the greatest man in the whole world! I love him so very much!!! I had to show what an amazing cook he is! Here is his homemade, from scratch, meatloaf! It was so delicious! I LOVE YOU GARY!!!

Labels: , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Stephens Family said...

You are so cute. It's so fun to watch those little ones feed them selves, but you do have to be ready for them to go straight into the tub. Were are you building? That would be so fun, when will it be done? Take care.

February 13, 2008 at 7:27 AM  
Blogger Jensen Family said...

Amber you and Erin are so freaking funny! Love the pics of the hair clips and I love the way they turned out....too cute! I am so super excited for you two and your new house. What a fun step in life!! And Gary is a pretty awesome hubby! Can I borrow him to come and make us dinner every once in a while! :)

February 13, 2008 at 1:31 PM  
Blogger Jenni said...

The little Hair clips are so cute. What did you make them with? I can't wait for your house to be done. It's so exciting.

February 19, 2008 at 11:08 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home