Thursday, January 17, 2008

Burley Trip

Last night we headed to Burley to meet with Gary's parents, Erin, and Addison to enjoy dinner. It was alot of fun! Dinner was very delicious! Here are some fun pictures I took.


It was so good to see them all. We have missed them very much!! I love that we could get together with them!

Afterwards Gary dropped me off at the high school for a few minutes so that I could watch Abbie perform at her halftime. She was amazing! The whole team was so put together and it was awesome to watch! I snapped a couple of pictures.


She got sick afterwards, but you could never tell by the way she performed! It was great! It was a fun evening!

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Jensen Family said...

Cute pics! I am bummed I missed her performance. I heard she was AWESOME!! Can't wait to see the recording!!

January 17, 2008 at 8:44 PM  
Blogger Adele said...

Hey Amber! I saw you come into the Burley game on Wednesday and tried to say hi, but it was sooo loud! I can't believe you are doing so much while you're in nursing school- You're amazing! Building a house??? a family-- Wow!! Seriously- amazing. Well, good luck with school! Hope its going good! You'll be done before you know it!
~Adele (from nursing school;)

January 18, 2008 at 2:52 AM  
Blogger Jenni said...

We had so much fun at those high school games. Your post brought back some fun memories. Where did you go out to dinner?

January 18, 2008 at 11:49 AM  
Blogger Jessica said...

I love the pics.
Love you.

January 18, 2008 at 8:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We need to do that again real soon! It feels like Burley is a LOT closer than Twin so we can do it more often.

January 24, 2008 at 2:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home