Friday, February 1, 2008

Miss You Too Abbie Jo


I miss you too Abbie Jo! I even did the ugly cry, that's how much I miss you!! Love you!

5 Comments:

Blogger Jensen Family said...

WOW.....that is quite the picture!! lol We need to go see her soon!

February 1, 2008 at 1:55 PM  
Blogger Abbie Jo! said...

Awwww....i love you too so much! I cant wait to see you next weekend! Its pretty sad that it took this for you guys to get the point!

February 1, 2008 at 2:32 PM  
Blogger Sandy N said...

Very cute. It should be a Christmas card!!!

February 1, 2008 at 3:35 PM  
Blogger MommaM said...

Wow, I thought I had bad ear days. hee hee. I don't know why... I'm just weird.

February 3, 2008 at 5:50 PM  
Blogger MommaM said...

Did I mention that I love your glasses? If not, I love your glasses!

February 5, 2008 at 9:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home