Things I want to remember about Regie right now! And a yummy turkey dinner!
***She crawls all over right now, but she doesn't bend her elbows. So she reminds us of the little elephant off of the jungle book. Her arms go out way in front of her for each step. And if she gets excited and wants to go fast her legs go a little faster than her arms and she starts crawling sideways. It is very cute. Yet, if she wants to go really fast she gets on her stomach and army crawls! She cracks us up.***
***She has been in no hurry what so ever to walk. She stands up to everything, and I mean everything. But she doesn't trust herself to walk alone. She much rather crawl and get places faster. She will walk along couches and her crib, and even walks with her push toy but that is just for fun. Just tonight she walked along with me holding onto my pants. It was great! The best part about her standing up to things though is that for awhile there she couldn't get back down. She would get upset and complain to us until we would help her down. She has gotten better though she now just bends in half and gets to the floor that way!***
***She is the biggest pack rat. She always has something in both hands. She has to take things with her everywhere she goes. I have even seen her stick things in her mouth so that she can carry more, or she wants to crawl faster. That girl is full of it!***
We love that girl so much!! Tonight I made a wonderful turkey dinner! We had turkey, mashed potatoes, gravy, stuffing, and corn! It was great! Gary and I figured out that it only cost us $6.00 a person for the meal, and that included even the butter and milk! It was a little under $18.00 I think for the whole meal. And it was enough for four people. We have plenty for leftover turkey sandwhichs! Even Regie girl liked it. Well let me rephrase that, she liked it when she was feeding herself. She did not want me to help! So we gave in and gave her the fork. She loved it! She was a mess afterwards but the bathtub wasn't too far away! It was a nice dinner. The best part is that we sat up to the table to eat it. Now I know how strange that sounds, but we usually feed Regie and then we make our plates and we sit on the couch and eat, and visit, but we aren't at the table. Well tonight we made all of our plates and put her highchair by the table and we ate as a family. It was great! We are going to pay more attention and do this more often! Life is too short not to enjoy each other. Here is a picture of Regie girl eating dinner!
Here is one last picture of our beautiful girl. She just got out of the bathtub! She is the best ever!
(I have a video of her walking with me while holding onto my pants but for some reason it isn't loading right tonight! So I will put it on here as soon as it works for me! It is a great video!)
Labels: Regie Pics

4 Comments:
love that girl. :) dad
She is so cute. I love all of the new stuff she is doing. What a personality she has. Your Turkey dinner made me want to go make stuffing. Love ya and take care of that little crawler of your's.
Amber sounds like such a fun evening as a family and your dinner sounded AMAZING!!! I missed having your little girl today, is that crazy? You would think as much as I have her that a day off would be nice, but it was weird not having her around. I love that last pic of her...too cute!!
Cute Jammies! Where'd she get those! ;)
I want to see a video of her crawling! That sounds so cute!
We don't eat at the table as a family either and we have talked about that alot. It is a bad habit to get into! When we finally build our new home that is going to change!
I love you.
And I am so proud of what an awesome Mommy you are and what an amazing Daddy you married!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home