Tuesday, January 22, 2008

The video I was talking about!

The video works!!! Yeah! I love this video so much!! Especially when she looks through my legs and laughs at me!!! We love this girl so much!!!

I think she is getting good at the whole walking thing, well she is getting better anyway! We are proud of her!

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

I love it!
She is so cute. We miss her, and this video makes us miss her more! Come see us!
And post more videos more often. I love seeing and hearing her.
What a doll.

January 22, 2008 at 9:57 AM  
Blogger Zach Peacock said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

January 22, 2008 at 2:07 PM  
Blogger Jenni said...

She is so cute. She really be off running any time now. You're going to wonder what happened.

January 22, 2008 at 2:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you go Regie. :) papa

January 22, 2008 at 2:15 PM  
Blogger Abbie Jo! said...

I love her so much...I miss you guys! Love You!

January 23, 2008 at 4:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She is growing up soooo fast! Right now she is watching everything and hearing everything and then trying everything. So watch out!

Love you!

January 24, 2008 at 2:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home