Wednesday, February 6, 2008

It's Huge!

Our new furniture was just delivered, and all I have to say is that it looked alot smaller at the store!! It takes up half of our livingroom! :)

It is perfect though! And it will look even better in our new house this summer!

Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger Jensen Family said...

Love the new furniture....you have been tagged, check out my blog.

February 6, 2008 at 12:49 PM  
Blogger Sandy N said...

I love it! I noticed your Cederburg sign up in your wall what else does it say besides Cederberg? ( I have one similar)

February 6, 2008 at 3:18 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

I absolutely love it. It is awesome.
It looks so beautiful!

February 6, 2008 at 7:43 PM  
Blogger MommaM said...

That looks so nice. I can't wait to get new furniture. Love ya.

February 6, 2008 at 8:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

call me. how did the test go???? dad:)

February 8, 2008 at 8:53 PM  
Blogger Jensen Family said...

Okay...time for a new post. Love the furniture but I want to see something else now! :)

February 9, 2008 at 7:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YES with pictures of REGIE. !!!!:) dad

February 9, 2008 at 11:29 PM  
Blogger Jenni said...

Cute couches. I can't wait to see them in the new house. Sorry I missed you while I was up.

February 11, 2008 at 7:48 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home