Tuesday, January 29, 2008

So much!

We had a fun weekend! On friday evening I went and visited my friend from nursing school who just had a beautiful baby girl! I didn't take a picture because I was enjoying holding the beautiful little one! I made her this vinyl name picture:

I was excited to give it to her. I think she liked it. That night we headed over to Jen and Troys and played Wii. We had a tennis tournament. I lost bad! I was not very good at all! Poor Troy got stuck with me. It was a great time.

On Saturday we played as a family for awhile. We got this fun video of Regie dancing! Now let me just say that I know I look like a big dork! I was dancing with her. But the video is cute because of her!



Saturday afternoon my parents came over fpr a few minutes and said hi. Then Gary, Regie, and I met up with the Jensen Family and my parents and we watched Kayden play basketball.














As you can see Grandpa was feeding Regie Mt. Dew and sour patch kids. It was fun to watch Kayden play, he did a great job! That night Gary, Troy, Jen and I went out to dinner at Sakura (LOVE THAT PLACE)and than we went bowling. Brittany came and watched all the kids, thanks girl!!! We had a lot of fun!! I do really suck at bowling!!! Here is the only picture I took all night:


I had to change my sign that I made because HO HO HO doesn't really fit after Christmas so I made one that is more universal for none holiday times of the year. You will have to tell me what you think.


I have been debating selling my vinyl name and quote signs and the season sings so if anyone is interested let me know!

Sunday Troy and Jen came and kidnapped us and we went to lunch and did a little shopping and rented some fun Wii games. We played them all afternoon and evening it was great! Thanks for the FUN weekend Troy and Jen we had the best time!! I will beat you guys again at cooking mania and mario party 8!

Labels: , , , ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

Oh my gosh I love that video. So cute. You looked so cute dancing with her also. I love you guys. I love all the creative cute things you have been making. You are so good. That sign is absolutely Georgous! She had to have been so excited. WOW What a great gift.
Love you so much.

January 31, 2008 at 12:59 PM  
Blogger Sandy N said...

Amber- I love the video! You are so cute on it too!!! The signs that you made are really cute!

January 31, 2008 at 5:54 PM  
Blogger Jensen Family said...

It was such a fun weekend!! Thanks for sharing it with us. Love the video!! :)

January 31, 2008 at 6:48 PM  
Blogger MommaM said...

That Regie is an amazing dancer! I've never seen such great bouncing. She's SO cute. I wish that we could be closer so that we could hang out. I miss spending time with my bestest friend cousin. Love ya.

January 31, 2008 at 10:42 PM  
Blogger MommaM said...

Oh yeah... I love your signs. I'm sure they will sell. Love you again.

January 31, 2008 at 10:44 PM  
Blogger Heidi L Barber said...

The dancing is great!!! I think BOTH girls look awesome! And I agree, I think your signs will sell nicely! Love ya!

February 4, 2008 at 11:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amber, I totally loved the sign you made for our little Hayden. Its the most awesome thing in her nursery. Well besides her! Thank you so much for the thought and the wonderful gift... its perfect!

March 18, 2008 at 9:41 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home