Missing the family------Pay It forward!
Gary and Regie girl headed to Firth for the weekend and I miss them so much! They will be coming back tonight and I can't wait!!
Pay it Forward! The winners are Jessica, Jennifer and Jenni! Yeah!
Congratulations!!! Now, you know the rules. It is your turn to play! I know your addresses, except Jenni but I got your number so I will give you a call! Be watching the mail for a little something from me. :)
Well I better get back to studying, because when my family gets home I will be loving on them the rest of the night!
Pay it Forward! The winners are Jessica, Jennifer and Jenni! Yeah!
Congratulations!!! Now, you know the rules. It is your turn to play! I know your addresses, except Jenni but I got your number so I will give you a call! Be watching the mail for a little something from me. :)
Well I better get back to studying, because when my family gets home I will be loving on them the rest of the night!

2 Comments:
Hurray I won! I'm going to wait until I get the surprise before I do my own pay it forward. I also need to call you too, so I may just be calling you first.
I am so excited!!!!! I want my little something! You have already mailed it I hope? Yeah. And remember to be watching your mail! ;) But not yet, cause I haven't mailed it yet.
Give that Reggie girl a love for me.
Love you.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home