Monday, February 18, 2008

New Scrapbook Pages

This weekend I was invited to a fun night out! A scrapbooking crop! We scraped until 2:00 in the morning on Saturday! It was a blast. Thank you Steph for the invite! Great company and great fun! I can't wait until my house is done, so then I can have a party!! Here are the two layouts I got done:






I love how they turned out!! I don't have any pictures of the fun night, I forgot my camera! But I am sure Jen and Robin will have some fun pictures on their blogs soon!

I took some fun pictures of Regie girl today! She was cracking me up! She is the best!!

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Craig And Kerri said...

Great looking scrapbook page's.
Regie gets cuter every time i see her.
give her a kiss from uncle Craig

February 18, 2008 at 4:20 PM  
Blogger Jensen Family said...

Amber your pages turned out AWESOME!! I love them!! It was such a fun time I am so glad you came and enjoyed it with all of us!

February 18, 2008 at 7:48 PM  
Blogger Sandy N said...

I love the new pages!

February 18, 2008 at 9:41 PM  
Blogger Jenni said...

Cute pages. I need you to get me into scrapbooking. You and Gary are a very cute couple.

February 19, 2008 at 11:09 AM  
Blogger Sherelle said...

Super cute layouts!

February 20, 2008 at 6:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for coming Amber-I had such a good time..can't wait to do it again since I am so far behind!!
Steph

February 21, 2008 at 8:58 PM  
Blogger Robin said...

I had so much fun Amber! I was so great meeting you and Abbie!! Hope to do it again soon!!

February 23, 2008 at 3:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home