Sunday, January 13, 2008

Fun News!

YEAH!!!!!! We are finally building a house! We decided on friday, and the way it sounds is that the hole could be dug in the next couple of weeks!! It will be done around may-juneish! I can't wait! I am so excited. We both are! We have gone around and looked at houses to see what color of rock we want to do on the outside and fun stuff like that! We are loving it!

Last night Gary and I went on a date! It was so much fun! We went with Troy and Jennifer to dinner and a really good (sad) movie! The Bucket List! Must see movie! It was nice to go and enjoy my husband! We all had fun I think, we laughed alot! Regie was well taken care of by Brittany, who if I may add is one of the best babysitters out there! She is so patient and good with kids! I love her! Here is a picture of the three of us before we left for our date!

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Jensen Family said...

Such a fun night!! Thanks for joining us and thanks for letting me pick the movie. I loved it, and I hope the boys did too even though it wasn't an action packed movie!! Love you guys!!

January 13, 2008 at 5:11 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

I am so excited for you guys. It is going to be so much fun.
Love you.

January 13, 2008 at 7:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

me too

January 15, 2008 at 12:00 AM  
Blogger Jenni said...

Congratulations on the house. Where is it located and when will it be finished. I can't wait to come and see it when it's done.

January 15, 2008 at 3:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home