A fun weekend!!
We had planned on going to Burley this weekend but not until Saturday night because I had a school meeting. But it got canceled so all of us sisters and some of our wonderful husbands headed to Burley friday night! It was a fun filled packed weekend! Here are some of the many things that we did:
Regie took a couple steps (sadly I did not get this on tape) but she also stood on her own and by this time I had the camera. I got it recorded!! WARNING!!! The sound is loud!! There was so much going on in the house at this time. But it was too good not to record!!
Another first, Regie had pig tails for the first time! I was going to have my mom cut her little hair in the back this weekend, but I decided to try ponytails first and I loved them!!!!! She handled them well too.



On Saturday Grandma Lindsay came over! I got a great picture of Grandma and Regie!

We also tied a quilt for my school service project. I got a picture of it but it didn't turn out. But it was good bonding time for Mom, Aunt Debi, and I!
On Saturday night and Sunday my sisters and I did alot of scrapbooking! It was so fun!! Here are some of the projects and pages I got done!!







It was alot of fun!
At one time Jessica told me to come look at Regie! When I got there this is what I saw:




She was just sitting there loving on her cousin Kaylie. And for anyone who knows Regie she doesn't cuddle. It was so sweet. When she was done she gave Kaylie a kiss and that was the last picture I got. It was the sweetest!!
It was such a fun weekend! I can't wait for next time!! Love you mom and dad, thanks for everything, especially for letting Gary kick your butt at every game you played!!
Regie took a couple steps (sadly I did not get this on tape) but she also stood on her own and by this time I had the camera. I got it recorded!! WARNING!!! The sound is loud!! There was so much going on in the house at this time. But it was too good not to record!!
Another first, Regie had pig tails for the first time! I was going to have my mom cut her little hair in the back this weekend, but I decided to try ponytails first and I loved them!!!!! She handled them well too.
On Saturday Grandma Lindsay came over! I got a great picture of Grandma and Regie!
We also tied a quilt for my school service project. I got a picture of it but it didn't turn out. But it was good bonding time for Mom, Aunt Debi, and I!
On Saturday night and Sunday my sisters and I did alot of scrapbooking! It was so fun!! Here are some of the projects and pages I got done!!
It was alot of fun!
At one time Jessica told me to come look at Regie! When I got there this is what I saw:
She was just sitting there loving on her cousin Kaylie. And for anyone who knows Regie she doesn't cuddle. It was so sweet. When she was done she gave Kaylie a kiss and that was the last picture I got. It was the sweetest!!
It was such a fun weekend! I can't wait for next time!! Love you mom and dad, thanks for everything, especially for letting Gary kick your butt at every game you played!!
Labels: Crafts, Family Time, Regie Pics, Regie Video, Scrapbook pages

8 Comments:
Great projects Amber!! you have such a cute girl!!
LOTS OF FUN!!!
I had so much fun. Love the pics.
Thanks for such a fun weekend.
Love you.
Had a great time this weekend. Love Ya!
Amber you are the BEST!!! Thanks for my new background! I LOVE IT!!!
Congratulations! I found that my kids walking was very liberating for me. I love your new season for your frame. It's really cute. We're coming up next weekend (March 7-9). Will you be home? Call me. Love ya.
Hi Amber! Where do you get these cute blog layouts? And I think that Reggie is one of the cutest babies around. Is it just me or do all the babies in the Lindsay family look so much cuter than most other babies?
Andrea
You are so very crafty!! :) I love to see you beautiful little family. I hope everything is going wonderful!! Love you muchly - Raylynne
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home