Thursday, November 1, 2007

Trick-or-Treat

It was a fun Halloween. I loved dressing her up as a monkey (because she is one). We headed down to Burley and visited the Grandparents. Regie wasn't too sure about the whole deal! But she sure looked cute!


Regie with Daddy!


I love this one beacuse you can see her tail behind her.


Her Uncle Randy was giving her some chocolate. He was in big trouble!


We got to visit with all of her wonderful grandparents on her mommies side. We get to go visit with all of her wonderful grandparents on her daddies side this weekend! I didn't get the chance to take a picture of her with my mom, and she fell asleep before my dad got to take a picture with her. But he loved on her while she was sleeping.




I love my little monkey!


Happy Halloween to all!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

I love all of the pictures of her with her great grand parents. How sweet. Those pictures are priceless.

November 1, 2007 at 1:50 PM  
Blogger Jenni said...

Regie is so cute. I really loved the costume. My favorite picture is of you holding her. I loved her little eyes looking out from her hood in that picture.

November 1, 2007 at 7:43 PM  
Blogger Jensen Family said...

Amber what fun pictures for her first Halloween. It was a lot of fun!!

November 2, 2007 at 8:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home