FALL PICTURES
Julie, Erin and Addison came and visited yesterday. We took some fun pictures of the girls! Here are my favorites!













We also worked on Toni's bridal shower invitations. Here is what they look like before we add the pictures on the front.

It was a wonderful day!!
We also worked on Toni's bridal shower invitations. Here is what they look like before we add the pictures on the front.
It was a wonderful day!!
Labels: Crafts, Family Time, Regie Pics

1 Comments:
Amber, It's me Jenni Nelson, remember me from High School (you better)? KaShayla told me about your blog and I had to come on and see your family. Let me tell you that you have a very cute family. Your little Regie is the cutest. I have had so much fun reading your blog and catching up on you. I am now adding you to the links on my page so I can continue to keep track of you.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home