Weekend Review!
We had a wonderful weekend!! We loaded up and headed for Burley firday evening to spend the weekend with my parents!!! It was a great and relaxing weekend! On Saturday all of us adults went bowling while the best babysitter in the world (Abbie Jo) watched our little ones. It was so much fun! We haven't been bowling for a very long time! On Sunday we relaxed again. In the afternoon Gary headed off to Firth to go spend his week oof with his family and to hunt!! But before he left I got some great pictures of him and Regie swinging!





After he headed out Regie, Abbie Jo, and I walked around and took some pictures of Abbie for fun. I think we got some fun ones.





It was fun! I ended up staying one more night, I didn't have class until 1:00 on Monday! So Abbie and I made some sugar cookies! They were the best! I will put the recipe on here once I get it from my mom!


The flour on our faces was beacuse of a little food fight we had! It is great to have sisters!! On Monday evening we celebrated my moms birthday!! It was SO MUCH FUN!!!! We went to a Japanese resteraunt called Sakura!! They cook in front of you on a giant skillet top. It was the best birthday celebration ever! Jessica took some great pictures I will have to get them from her to put on here!!
But that was our weekend!!!
After he headed out Regie, Abbie Jo, and I walked around and took some pictures of Abbie for fun. I think we got some fun ones.
It was fun! I ended up staying one more night, I didn't have class until 1:00 on Monday! So Abbie and I made some sugar cookies! They were the best! I will put the recipe on here once I get it from my mom!
The flour on our faces was beacuse of a little food fight we had! It is great to have sisters!! On Monday evening we celebrated my moms birthday!! It was SO MUCH FUN!!!! We went to a Japanese resteraunt called Sakura!! They cook in front of you on a giant skillet top. It was the best birthday celebration ever! Jessica took some great pictures I will have to get them from her to put on here!!
But that was our weekend!!!
Labels: Family Time, Food

4 Comments:
I love the pictures of Regie in the swing with her Dad. They are so cute. Her smile is so adorable.
I can't say enough how cute your baby, and Abbie is gorgeous. I can't believe how grown up she is.
I love these pictures. I wish I would have been there. Looks so much fun. I love you so much.
great fall pictures of your baby.Love ya lots
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home