Sunday, October 28, 2007

Crafting and a Sick Baby Girl!

Had a fun and sad weekend! Regie got sick for the first time, and I mean really sick. She threw up around 7 times in 48 hours...poor thing! She drank lots of Pedialite and got lots of love. I snuck some crafting in while she was being loved on by her daddy and cousins. It is a frame with changeable designs for different times of the year. So far I have done Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas. My mom and sisters are also working on some. We are going to continue and do more everytime we get together. Love it! Here are the ones that I got done:



Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Jenni said...

Amber,
I remember the first time Lizzie got sick. I hated it and I wished that it could be me that was sick instead of her.
I love your holiday frame. You should think about selling them. I might be tempted to buy one.
Jenni
P.S. I don't know if I left you my blog address, jennipeacock.blogspot.com (in case you want to check it out).
P.S.S. We should have lunch with KaShayla next time I'm up in Idaho.

October 28, 2007 at 9:15 PM  
Blogger Jensen Family said...

Girl - I love the way they turned out. I am so sorry about your little sweetheart. Give her a big hug and kiss from her aunt.

Love Ya Long Time - Jen

October 29, 2007 at 12:14 PM  
Blogger MommaM said...

Amber, I want to know how to make that! So cute! I'm so sorry that Regie is so sick. That's seriously one of the hardest things for me as a mom. I wish that I could take the pain away. I hope she gets feeling better soon. Give her loves from me. You need to e-mail me more. You have my address right?

October 30, 2007 at 9:11 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

I am ready to finish my other ones. Those are so cute. I love your boo one. I like your b better than mine. :) Did you see the other crafts I put on my blog. Lets get together again soon. Is Reggers feeling better?
I love you.

October 31, 2007 at 12:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you get the cute ideas of the picture frames. I want in on it. Too cute!

November 1, 2007 at 3:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home