Shoshone Falls
Still trying to get caught up!! Here we go with post #2!!
After I graduated I had one week of work (orientation) and then one week of a review for nursing. (By the way that review was called the Hurst review, and it was amazing! I am so glad that I did it!) I was thinking the whole time in my head that even though they took Regie early that most likely this baby will come a little early as well. So I was just thinking, I have to get through these two weeks and then the baby could come any time! Well those two weeks passed by and I thought okay this baby will come any day now. Yeah Right! Reese had plans of her own. She was perfectly happy in her warm little home. Then on the 9th Gary and I headed for Boise so that I could take my NCLEX exam. Luckily she did not come on that day! (Gary and I had a great time in Boise! Even though I was sure I failed the exam we ended up having a blast playing around town, laughing, and just plain having fun. It was much needed!) After that weeks passed and everyday I thought this could be the day and family would call to see if I was having any contractions. NOTHING WAS HAPPENING!! The doctors appointments weren't any help either. Every time I was dilated to a 2 and 70% effaced - For weeks!!! The week of the 15th -19th I went in a couple of times and they just kept sending me home!! (I was hoping they would strip my membranes or something.) That Friday they finally stripped my membranes, still nothing!! So Gary decided that we needed to get out of the house. Friday night the three of us went to an early showing of UP. We were the only three in the theater. It was so much fun! And it was a really cute movie!! Saturday we had a little more bonding time together.
We went to Shoshone Falls! We had a blast! It was a perfect day to go and just enjoy nature's beauty!! It sprinkled on us and it was cloudy and the temperature could not have been more perfect!! I needed a relaxing and enjoyable afternoon!!

































As you can see, we had a great time!!
Labels: Family Time, Regie Pics, Shoshone Falls

6 Comments:
Regie is so cute! And Congratulations on the new baby!
you have a BEAUTIFUL family!! So fun to see pics of you and find out what you've been up to!
congrats on the nursing! that is a HUGE accomplishment! and a nurse is something I could never be :-) you look great!
I had the exact same feeling after boards..I think everyone does!! And yet, we passed!! I loved the Hurst review as well... I don't think I would have passed so easily without it... Great review! Your pics make me miss Idaho so much more... I can't wait to hear about the baby!!
hi nikky! love the pics:) dad
Nice that you were able to get out and relax. There is so much water at Shoshone Falls in those pictures. I love it when they have it all the way on. And I love that you can't tell your pregnant until one of the last pictures when you are completely sideways.
What a good place!
https://www.cekaja.com/info/7-daftar-selebgram-terkaya-di-dunia
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home