Monday, July 20, 2009

I hate when I am behind!!

I hate when I get so behind on blogging. And, I am really behind!! From graduating to having a baby. So I am going to try to get caught up with a couple of posts. I hate that I am going to probably forget some things that I am sure I would love to remember, but here we go!

First off. Mother's Day! It has been so long, I couldn't even tell you all that we did! I know that we went to my parent's house! And I remember that we had fun, but that is it! Here are pictures of the day!!!








Next would be my graduation! YEAH! I finally did it! I graduated from the College of Southern Idaho as a RN. It took awhile, and at times it was a very hard program, but thankfully with the love and support of my family I made it! I don't know what I would have done without Gary always cheering me on. Thank you to my family for coming and celebrating with me!!


















After graduating Gary and Regie threw me a party!! It was so fun!! It was so nice for everyone who came to come and support me!! I have an amazing family!!!! We had a BBQ and played yard games! It was wonderful! And much needed!!!









That week I had two interviews and ended up getting my dream job! I am now an OB nurse. It has always been where I wanted to work! And now I get to!! I am so excited!!!

Here is our girl helping us water our yard. I think she was having more fun playing than actually watering. OH WELL!!



These next two crack me up!! She wasn't too excited about having to be done.
I also went to Abbie's Graduation that week. I am so proud of her! She is amazing! I love her and her great personality! I think its funny that we graduated together!!


Here are some more pictures of Regie girl playing in water. I guess you can tell that it is summer time! No better time to get wet!
Trying to drink out of the hose.


Here is a very prego picture!! 38 weeks and counting! This is the day that I took my NCLEX exam. It took two very long days to find out that I PASSED!! YEAH!! I am now officially a nurse!!!!
One evening when daddy came home we decided to fly a kite!! Regie loved it!! She is at such a fun age!! I love her and her daddy so much!!




I love this one!!


And just because they are so darn cute together!
How could you not love these two!!!

Here is the proof!! I am now a Registered Nurse!!

Labels: , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Adele said...

YAY!! Congrats on everything!! You look amazing at graduation!! You do not look very pregnant at all!!! And congrats on passing NCLEX!! And congrats on the baby!! but where are those pictures??

July 20, 2009 at 7:53 PM  
Blogger Babydoll said...

Congratulations on graduating and getting such a great job. Your little Regie sure is cute. And you look so much like your mother, I can't believe it!

July 24, 2009 at 7:32 PM  
Blogger Halo BW said...

Congratulations!

https://www.cekaja.com/info/cara-membuat-website-dengan-mudah

January 12, 2021 at 11:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home