Sunday, January 4, 2009

Family Time!!

We had a very enjoyable last couple of weeks! You saw our Christmas and since then we have been spending alot of our time as a family. With a couple of welcome additions during this weekend! We have spent alot of the time organizing and rearranging! We did get Regie's room switched over and I no longer have an office/scrapbook room. But its okay because I truly never scrapbooked in there, I always brought my stuff out in the living room anyways. So now it is all neatly organized in a closet where it is very accessible! I took before pictures of everything but I haven't yet taken the after pictures. I want to add a curtain and a few other things. So that will be an upcoming post. But I did get some pictures of Regie's new table after we sat it up. Her and her daddy had a tea party. It was very cute!! She got this awesome table from her Aunt Jessy and Uncle Adam. She loves it! And it goes perfectly in her room!!

What a handsome man!!!
She was so proud of her table and toys!
On New Years we spent the night together and we even watched a movie. It was nice, quiet, and perfect.


On Friday morning, Gary's mom and sister came to visit! It was so nice to have Julie, Erin, Addison, and Jace here with us. We had such a great time. We had a fun lunch at Johnny Carinos and then we did some shopping. Gary even watched all three kids at one point while us three girls went to the mall for an hour and a half. He did a great job and handled it like a champ. Always a great sign when baby #2 is on the way. I wasn't worried though. He is an amazing dad already!! We got some great shopping done and I got three new shirts. I love them! It was great!! At one point during the day Gary had the camera and had a little fun teasing us. So here are some pictures from Gary's view.


This one is the best out of the bunch!!
The girls had so much fun together! They love each other so much! They played with all of Regie's new toys. The tent and tunnels were their favorite! As you can see Regie's hair enjoyed it just as much!!

Regie got to love on Jace a few times during their stay! She asked many times to hold him. I am glad that she loves babies! I hope that attitude stays!
Again, Regie loving on Jace. But this time Addison was checking him out also!


We really enjoyed them while they were here, and we missed them as soon as they left. We loved having them come this way and we know its not easy with little ones. Especially two little ones! So thanks Julie and Erin for spending your weekend with us! We love you!!


Today we relaxed and enjoyed each other some more. We also visited with the Jensen family for a while during Jaycee's birthday party. After the party we got home and played and laughed! We were having so much fun that we decided to add the camera to the mix. I love times like this when you get a little bit of your life on file. I hope Regie will always remember these times when we play for hours and just love on each other. I remember them.








I sure do love my family!! I am very lucky!

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Andrea Hardman said...

I love your pictures! Very Cute. Hope you are having a great day!

January 5, 2009 at 7:59 AM  
Blogger Jenni said...

I can't wait to see the before and after pictures.

I love that you guys spend hours giggling and laughing together. You have such a great family and Regie is a doll. I can't wait to see you guys again.

January 5, 2009 at 10:27 AM  
Blogger Jackson's said...

I love the pictures of the three of you. What a fun little family.

January 5, 2009 at 12:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home