Monday, December 29, 2008

2 Year Check Up and More Baby Info.

Regie girl had her 2 year check up today. The doctor said she was a healthy girl! Which is always a good thing to hear! She now weighs 23 pounds and is over 34 inches in length. She finally made it above the 5th percentile for her weight, barely. Gary and I think she is pretty darn perfect, but I guess we may be a little partial. Luckily she didn't have to get a shot today because they ran out. She may not be so lucky next time.
I guess I better give a little more information about our future addition. I am a little over 15 weeks pregnant. I am due June 21st. We are all very excited. I will be able to finish nursing school and maybe even get my NCLEX test in. I am doing some major organization and rearranging before school starts back up, because I know I wont have much time after. We are changing rooms for Regie and we want to get it done right away so that she has plenty of time to adjust. I have a feeling that because this last semester is broken up into three five week intervals, I think this pregnancy is going to go by very quickly. Maybe even too fast. I hope I get prepared!! Well I promise to keep you updated!! Your welcome to pass on any good advice for me. I may have one child, but who knows what two will bring.

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

Congratulations to you and your family. I am so happy for you.

I am here until Sunday if you make it back to Firth. I would love to see you, Gary and Reggie.

December 30, 2008 at 7:27 AM  
Blogger Adele said...

Congratulations!!! That is super exciting news!! I bet Regie is going to love her baby brother or sister!!

Here's my advice... Its not parenting advice because I only became a parent a few weeks ago and I am definitely not an expert.. My advice is about nursing- Get your NCLEX done before you have the baby- Make it your first priority-That means you have to get all your paperwork in ASAP after you graduate and schedule your boards as soon as you get your Authorization to Test (ATT) - Seriously- Take them ASAP- otherwise, you will forget so much of it before you take the test and who knows how long you will wait after the baby is born- You won't want to be studying with a newborn- and I can attest to that- I feel like all I do is feed Beckett and sleep... I would have NO time for studying for boards... Ok... off my soap box... There's my advice!

December 30, 2008 at 11:28 AM  
Blogger Kluane said...

Congratulations Amber!! I hope you are feeling well, you look great! I love seeing all the pictures of your cute family. Looks like you guys had a great Christmas and Regie had a happy birthday, she is adorable!!

December 30, 2008 at 2:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Amber! Congradulations!! I hope your pregnancy goes by fast..mine is dragging by soooo slowly. Reggie is so cute and happy, I can't wait to see what your new baby will be like:)

December 30, 2008 at 2:58 PM  
Blogger Knopp Klan said...

Congrats - We are so excited to have a new baby to hold. Love you all and good luck w/ school

January 1, 2009 at 5:15 PM  
Blogger The Son of Stimp said...

Congratulations on the pregnancy!! How fun!!You will have to let us know what you are having!! Good luck with your last semester!!

January 2, 2009 at 7:57 AM  
Blogger Jackson's said...

Wow! Congrats! I am so excited for you. I can't wait to see her/him. I'm sure she/he will be adorable. You will be great as a mother of two, and now Gary can be wrapped around two little fingers. You guys are awesome! Good luck.

January 2, 2009 at 1:05 PM  
Blogger Misti jo said...

Hey! I'm due June 20th! That is so awesome. We figure its a great time to have a baby- before it gets to hot and after flu season. Good timing! Ella and Regie are pretty close too- Ella turns two in a couple of weeks. Obviously we are cosmically in "synch."

January 4, 2009 at 3:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home