CATCH UP TIME!
I guess I should start with two weekends ago. Gary headed off for Firth to go hunting, but on the way he dropped Regie and I off in Burley! It was a great relaxing weekend. Well I guess I should rephrase that, Regie and I were both sick (and maybe a little grumpy) but it still ended up being relaxing to be with my family. I don't know what it is about being sick and needing your mother. But it all worked out. I also went to "TWILIGHT" the movie with my sister, cousin, and aunt. We all loved it and enjoyed ourselves very much. (I do have to add though that I enjoyed the book and my own imagination a little more than the movie, but it was still a great movie!!) Gary had fun with his family and hunting even though he didn't kill anything.
Papa playing with Regie.


Abbie and I all ready for our date night at the movies.
After a few days of work and school we loaded up again and headed off to Firth for Thanksgiving! On Wednesday night all of us girls did some shopping. It was perfect because no one was shopping and there were great sales already going on. We had a blast! On Thursday we ate our Thanksgiving meal at Gary's aunts with all of his uncles, aunts, and cousins. I got to love on Laeni while we were there! She is such a cuddle bug. That night we enjoyed the family at Gary's parents and played games. I got to love on Jace at that time! He is still as small as ever. The sad thing is that I didn't take one picture during the whole day. It was just to nice and relaxing that I didn't even think about it! On Friday after eating another yummy turkey meal we headed off for Burley for the rest of the weekend. We played lots of cards, puzzles, and computer hunt games. We enjoyed ourselves so much and really relaxed! I think we both needed a weekend of fun and relaxation. And we sure got it! Thanks family for the great week and then weekend!!
Last night we got home and Regie and I grabbed the Christmas tree to put up. She helped me carry it. We got it put up but realized our lights burnt out so we had to wait to do the rest until I got new lights.

Today I got lights and after my clinical the three of us finished the Christmas tree decorations. Regie is so sweet! She says "Help you?" It is so cute and innocent! I love when she helps me.

Her and her daddy checking out the tree. Gary fixed a few things for me.
She helped me put on the final touch, the stars. She thought the stars were the coolest. She wanted to take them right back off and put them back into her box when we were done. We will see how this goes over for the next month!
I love how it turned out. The rusty old bells, red garland, and the stars.


After we tucked Regie into bed we wrapped her Christmas and birthday presents. We laughed and had fun together! I love those kind of moments!!


I have to add that if we ever were to have a wrapping contest, I would kick his butt!!
I can't wait till Christmas, but I can at the same time. I love this season and I hate when its over. I wish it lasted longer than a month!
Labels: Christmas, Family Time, Home Decor, Regie Pics
6 Comments:
i injoyed having you all around. dad:)
You are so ready for Christmas! Wow!! I need to find the energy to decorate... and soon or else this baby is going to come and I will have a Thanksgiving house still!!
Your tree looks amazing!! I love this time of year too. But after looking at your picture with presents under the tree reminds me of how much shopping I have left to do, I better get moving!! :)
What a great tree. I love it. Regie is so cute. I love that she says Ta Da! Will you please e-mail me your address? I want to send you a Christmas card.
Cute pictures! I love your tree!
All those presents! Wow, you are really on top of things. I have two presents, and one of them is for my hubby's birthday! :) It was fun to read about your trips to Burley and Firth. And I have to say that I wish this season lasted longer too. What would people think if I just left my Christmas lights up and lit all year round? Would they mind? :) Your tree looks great. I hope school is still going well. I need your mailing address. Can you email me at bostonkpg@gmail.com? Thanks.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home