Friday, December 19, 2008

Cookies, Bells, and Dancing

On Tuesday, Regie and I needed to get out of the house. I was going to go to Burley or Glenns Ferry for the day, but Gary would not let us go anywhere because the weather was too bad. So we loaded up and headed for the grocery store. Being that neither one of us felt great we didn't spend too long at the store, but Regie was a really good girl. So her sick mother spoiled her. I had to take a picture in the car because she looks like a spoiled girl and it made me laugh!!
On Wednesday we made a small batch of cookies for the three of us. It was more so that Regie and I could play while Daddy cheered us along! Lets just say that she had a blast!
She enjoyed the flour!
And when I say enjoyed, I mean she really enjoyed it! She ate it on her cracker! YUCK!!!
She was a mess only moments into the process!!
She liked helping me cut out the stars!
The funny thing is I am not a real cookie eater and Gary doesn't mind them, but only like three cookies got eaten! Like I said, the main thing was for us to play and have fun together! And boy we did that!!

Yesterday Gary got the day off, which was so awesome!! We had a great day! We got our last minute shopping done as well as just hung out as a family! I loved every minute!! I wish he was home with us today! Last night we found a box of bells and let Regie play with them! She thought they were the coolest!! She played with them for a couple of hours!

I love this picture!!
And this one! Lately we have been doing alot of dancing! Regie always wants to dance!! We turn on the holiday music and let her go! We usually have to join in! But I am okay with that! (As long as no one else is watching!!) Here is her getting her groove on!


Well today Regie and I are headed off for Burley to get my hair done! I am in major need of a new hair do! After we are done with that we are headed back here to finish a few last minute things before Regie's birthday party tomorrow! We are throwing her a small get together with our families. I hope the weather will work out for the day! We shall see!!! I still can't believe my little girl is going to be 2! WOW! That went by way too fast!!!

Labels: , , ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Jenni said...

Loved the cooking pictures. Lizzie loves to cook too. Happy Birthday to Regie. I wish I could be there to give her hugs and kisses. I hope the party goes well.

December 19, 2008 at 9:04 AM  
Blogger Babydoll said...

What a cutie! Her little dance moves were really funny. She lasted a long time. Hope she has a really great birthday! I still need your mailing address! :)

December 19, 2008 at 12:39 PM  
Blogger Stephens Family said...

Love the dance moves. Can't believe she is two. Have a Happy Birthday Regie Girl!

December 19, 2008 at 1:58 PM  
Blogger Korbi said...

I wanna see pics of the new hair do!

December 19, 2008 at 3:40 PM  
Blogger Jami Heward said...

HEY HEY HEY! Thanks for finding my blog! Your little family is so cute! How are you!?

December 19, 2008 at 6:03 PM  
Blogger MommaM said...

I love your pictures. Too cute. I wish we could come celebrate with you. Wish your baby a happy birthday from us folks in Utah. We love her too. And you. ;)

December 20, 2008 at 1:24 AM  
Blogger Misti jo said...

Hey! I'm so glad you found me! Regie is adorable-- good work! I love the sweet dance moves! Hope your party is awesome- Ella is two next month. It's kind of creepy how fast the time goes, huh?

December 20, 2008 at 2:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home