Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Silly Regie

Last night we caught Regie putting her gloves on her feet and her hat on. She was so proud. And she looked so darn cute!
Notice the gloves on her feet. What a funny girl!!
This is her giving me a big cheeser!!!
Well tonight she shared a lemon with me. Her dad gave it to her. She for sure got her mommies since of taste in this area. Its probably from all the lemons and limes I ate when I was prego with her.

Notice the chuncks taken from the side. She eats the outside! Something I did not teach her! But my mom and aunt Debi do it? Not that she has ever seen them do it.

She loved it!


We actually took it away right after we took the pictures and man was she mad! But we thought she had enough! But don't you wory we replaced it with cookies and milk! Yes my girl has the healthiest diet ever! But she sure is loved!

Tonight we bought Regie a new movie!
It is great!!! We loved it! Regie laughed so much! Gary and I also were laughing! I recommend to everyone!

Oh, I have a test on Thursday and a final on Monday and then I am done until the middle of January! I am excited for the break. But then I only have one last semester. YEAH! I see the end in site. Wish me luck!

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha.. I love to eat lemons and limes too.. I think they are great.. I'm super excited that school is almost out too.. I can't wait..

December 9, 2008 at 10:13 PM  
Blogger Adele said...

Yes!! The end is in sight!! Congrats!! good luck on your last test and final. You will have a well-deserved break!

December 10, 2008 at 3:23 AM  
Blogger Jenni said...

Um...I couldn't believe the picture of her munching on that lemon. She really is like her Mommy.

December 10, 2008 at 9:09 PM  
Blogger Andrea Hardman said...

Lemons! I shuddered all growing up and am shuddering still. You are a funny set! :) Love you guys!
Andrea

December 12, 2008 at 7:15 AM  
Blogger Jensen Family said...

Love that silly girl but don't you dare get her started on that bad habit of yours so early! :)

December 12, 2008 at 12:23 PM  
Blogger Jackson's said...

lol, Lemons. Memories!

Oh... I also love that movie. It teaches a good lesson to the kidos

December 16, 2008 at 2:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home