Monday, December 15, 2008

Now I can breath!

Well, today was my final and I have officially passed my nursing class. Three semesters down and one more to go! I think I can handle this. I did manage to snap some pictures of my girl during my studying and stressing! (I don't know why I stress so darn much?) She managed to make her mommy (and daddy) smile everyday! What would I do with out these two in my life. Probably stress myself into a coma. Luckily I will never find out!
I love her smile!
After she woke up from her nap the other day she decided she needed to organize the presents. She just lined them up and then after awhile she put them back.
No matter how I fix her hair before her nap this is how it turns out after. I had even curled it all under this day. That darn hair has a mind of its own. Just like the little girl it belongs to!

On Saturday Toni and Jake drove threw and stopped by and said hi! They also dropped off Regie's birthday present. It is a very cute princess tea set. She hasn't stopped playing with it since! Gary and I have both drank enough pretend tea to last us for awhile! (I am sure we will be drinking plenty more.)
She makes the cutes sound when she is pouring the tea.
This hair do is thanks to just getting out of the bath tub. She stirs your tea too! I am telling you, this is some great tea!!!

Last night my parents stopped by for just a few seconds. But grandpa gave Regie a special present. She thought it was pretty special, and cold. (It's snow)
We got a few inches over the weekend! It was great because we enjoyed the weekend safe in our home.

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Adele said...

Congrats on passing 3rd semester!! I think 3rd semester definitely is the hardest... You can now fly through 4th semester... especially once advanced med/surg is over with! Have a great holiday and a great break from nursing school!!

December 15, 2008 at 3:58 PM  
Blogger Jensen Family said...

WOO HOO on your test! You rock girl! I can't wait to come and have some tea! :)

December 15, 2008 at 5:24 PM  
Blogger Jenni said...

Hurray! I'm so glad you have a bit of a break from school. I wish I were coming up for Christmas so that I could see you during this break.
My parents gave LIzzie a tea set for Christmas and we have also gotten to enjoy lots and lots of yummy pretend tea too. We should get them together so they can make each other tea.

December 15, 2008 at 9:12 PM  
Blogger Ry, Katie, Jack and Ella too! said...

Congrats on passing your test! I need to get back to school but I still haven't decided what I want to be when I grow up! All your presents look so pretty in a row! What a cutie she is!

December 16, 2008 at 12:54 PM  
Blogger Babydoll said...

Congrats! That has to feel great! Regie is just as cute as ever--organizing the presents. Can I have your mailing address? Email me- bostonkgp@gmail.com
Thanks!

December 16, 2008 at 2:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home