My mother-in-law (Julie) and sister-in-law (Erin) went to Boise this week to go to a conference for Julie's job. Well a BIG suprise happened while they were there! Erin's water broke. She had a planned C-Section for next Friday, but the plans changed. :) Her husband is currently on a private plane headed from Idaho Falls to Boise thanks to his boss. (He works at Melaleuca). I am so excited and mad at her at the same time. I was planning on being there next friday because I didn't get to see her little girl when she was born. I guess I will forgive her! :) I hope all goes well. I will keep you posted, and hopefully have pictures soon. We love you Pendlburys!!
Now, on another note I have some pictures to share from my nephew's birthday party that was on Saturday. He had a really fun party at the bowling alley. Regie had fun, but the poor thing can't do everything the big kids do and that really gets to her sometimes.
She wanted to play so bad!

The cousins were so excited to play with each other!!

Regie was so excited to sit up with the big kids!
Notice there isn't any cake on her plate. Her and Ori were pretending to eat fake cake!
Love this picture!!


Thanks for the invite Ori! It was a great party and we enjoyed it very much!!
Labels: Birthday, Cousins
3 Comments:
Thanks so much for all of your support and always being there at the special events. I love you and Gary and Regie so much!! Also, thanks for the knight outfits the kids are enjoying them a ton and have used them almost everyday since!
Gotta love a bowling party! I love to bowl. I don't know why though... why is it so fun to knock down a bunch of pins with a ball? hehe
Congratulations on the new niece. Now I want to take Lizzie bowling and see what she does. Hey maybe we can all do that next time I come up.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home