Saturday, November 15, 2008

What a handsome little guy!

On their way back to Idaho Falls, our family with the new little addition
stopped by so that we could love on him.

So here is:
Jace Ian Pendlebury

He was born on Wednesday the 12th of November at 8:45 pm.
6 lbs 10 oz.
19 1/4 inches long

Here are some more pictures from our visit:

Erin and I were both so excited about this picture! He smiled so big and I luckily clicked the button at just the right time.

The girls were so very excited to see each other! They played so well! Regie wouldn't leave Addison's side! What fun girls!!

This is a keeper also!

He is such a sweet and perfect baby! He is so handsome and cuddly! I didn't want them to go! But I was sure glad they stopped by!!!! Thank you Julie, Erin, Brandon, Addison, and Jace for visiting us! We loved having you!!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Jensen Family said...

How precious!! That makes me baby hungry and since I know we are done, you better hurry up so I can help enjoy a new little one.

November 16, 2008 at 12:24 PM  
Blogger Sandy N said...

What a cutie! I love that pic of him smiling! that is priceless!
Love ya

November 16, 2008 at 11:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home